Greetings to my dear patients and families,
I hope you are all well and staying safe during these unsettling times. As we try to navigate this “new norm” of social distancing and shelter in orders, I hope you are finding humor and laughter as we experience our days slow down and turned upside down.
Our office is still open and we are seeing patients for well and sick visits. In order to practice safety first for everyone, we have made some changes to our office flow and appointments. Please understand that during this very fluid time, more changes may be needed as the spread of COVID-19 in our community dictates. Thank you for your patience.
1) We are conducting well visits for all ages now. We want to make sure that our patients receive their vaccinations on time and preventative care and developmental assessments done without delay.
2) Well visits will be scheduled in the mornings mainly and limited appointments in the afternoon. Our attempt is to physically separate scheduled well from sick patients as best we can. Please reschedule your well visits if your child is sick during the time of his/her scheduled well visit.
3) Please help minimize non-essential foot traffic in and out of our office by having one guardian accompany the patient being seen for both well and sick visits. If siblings cannot be left at home or with a sitter, please call for further instructions.
4) We offer virtual tele-med for select appointments to better serve our patients in the comfort of their homes and to minimize unnecessary exposure outside. These visits are offered by appointment for medical concerns that we feel we can appropriately evaluate, assess, and formulate a plan virtually.
5) If an in-person sick visit appointment is needed and made, please call us once you arrive here from your car. We will obtain the history via phone and see your child(ren) in our exam room, outside of our office, or in your car depending on the type of the visit.
6) In order to keep you, your family and my staff safe, you will see us wearing appropriate protective gears. Please make sure everyone 2 years and up have appropriate face covering while in our office when appropriate.
7) We have limited testing kits for COVID-19. Please, allow us to fully evaluate and use best judgment guided by CDC when determining whom to test.
8) We have limited supply of Personal Protective Equipment for my staff and the providers. Please, help us conserve our resources as much as possible.
Please stay safe and call us if you have any further questions or concerns. We hope to safely care for our patients as our community tentatively opens up in the coming weeks. Thank you for putting your trust in us to care for your child(ren). Be safe everyone!
Anna E Lee, MD, Michelle Partain PA-C and staff